Your privacy is very crucial for us.
- If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, you are not authorised to access or use the website.
- The information that you submit to Sleepedia may be used in future to help other users in searching for similar health problems. Any information that you submit to Sleepedia is searchable by search engines; it may be seen by experts, or by operations and maintenance teams repairing and maintaining our technical systems. Sleepedia does not have non-disclosure agreements or any confidentiality arrangements with these parties, who may be able to access your information.
- SFL may use this information to study the interpretation and produce reports. The information may be shared with Sleepedia partners and advertisers under the sole discretion of SFL
- Sleepedia will not sell, share, rent your personal information to any third party (except Sleepedia Partners and its advertisers as described above) or use your email address for unsolicited mail. However, in the case of danger to self or others, and in the case of any legal investigation, Sleepedia has the right to share your information with the law enforcement authorities.
- Sleepedia website contain links to other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave the website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website collecting personal information.
- We will send emails to the email address you provide, and we will also contact you, if required. You are responsible for giving your contact information to Sleepedia. Sleepedia is not responsible for any loss of information or privacy.
- SFL and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the Double Click cookie) together to inform, optimise, and deliver ads based on someone's past visits to the website.